- Things to Do This Weekend in Phoenixon October 11, 2021 at 7:00 am
Oct. 15-17 Find out what's happening this weekend in Phoenix. You can see some live music (finally!), see the most current art exhibitions and more. Find more things to do this weekend on our event
- Top 10 Mexican Food Restaurants in Phoenixon October 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Here in Phoenix, we take our Mexican food seriously, and the choices for restaurants are authentic and numerous. Here’s a list of our top 10 favorite Mexican food restaurants in Phoenix, although we
- Find the Old West in Phoenixon October 8, 2021 at 11:00 am
Phoenix may have gussied itself up from its days as a frontier town, but the Old West is still alive and well — you just have to look for it. So, dust off those cowboy boots and enjoy these
- Things to do for Halloween in Phoenixon September 28, 2021 at 3:00 pm
We’ve got the lowdown on haunted houses, trick-or-treat events, family-friendly festivals and more things to do for Halloween in Phoenix. You can always find more Halloween-related events here. If
- Unexpected Phoenix Attractionson September 13, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Who knew you could find bats, a castle, a Japanese garden, ostrich racing and more in the greater Phoenix area? Check out these unexpected attractions that may surprise you.
- Things To Do In Phoenix This Fallon August 31, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Autumn days in Phoenix are warm, sunny and exceedingly pleasant, which makes this season most-ideal for outdoor adventures. However, many of the most-popular indoor attractions throughout Greater
- Phoenix Fall Festivalson August 30, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Autumn is in the air, pumpkins are in our lattes (and most everything else) and fun festivals are happening all across the region. Here's all the festivals happening this fall in Greater Phoenix.
- Best Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes in Phoenixon August 30, 2021 at 4:00 pm
As summer comes to a close, Phoenix welcomes the best time of year. Each fall, farms across the Greater Phoenix area invite you out to experience the fruits (and veggies) of their harvest and
- Secrets of Summer in Phoenixon August 25, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Welcome to summertime in Phoenix! Yeah we know, it's a little hot. Okay, it’s pretty hot. But do you really think locals just sit inside our houses all day with the air conditioning blasting? No way.
- Things to Do Labor Day Weekend in Phoenixon August 23, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Stay tuned for next year's post! In the meantime, check out what happened last year. Though we’ll be enjoying Phoenix’s warm sunny skies for some time to come, summer unofficially comes to an end with the final three-day weekend of the season. Enjoy the holiday with these top things to do.